"Nadovim consists of eight active ingredients:
- NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenide Dinucleotide) - An incredibly important coenzyme and fundamental mediator of brain function.
- Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) - A medicinal herb researched and found beneficial for several brain-related health concerns.
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) - A South American vine with neuroprotective properties.
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) - A cornerstone ingredient of any brain-health supplement.
- Magnesium (Magnesium malate) - A mineral that helps normalize neurotransmitters.
- Thiamin (Thiamin HCI / Vitamin B1) - A vitamin that plays a role in the conduction of nerve signals.
- Glycine - An amino acid that regulates the metabolic synthesis of certain nutrients that the brain use for energy.
- Aspartic Acid - A natural proteinogenic amino acid that is important for cognitive function as it helps in the delivery and supply of NAD+.